Globaltech ATLAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! Empty
PostSubject: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Want to still contribute to the contest? We can extend it as long as there are sponsors and prizes (or we hope not, but cancellations)

Post your interest here with any prizes you may be interested in contributing.

Someday there will be an end to the End of Days... but it doesn't have to be on the 22nd! (yeah, an ending is kinda implied in the title somewhere though)

This does start getting into Turkey Day (NOV 26) in the USA, but I'm all up for extending it beyond as much as needed and it will be a busy day in-game on the holy day of the Prairie Turkey... haven't seen it in-game yet? Consider yourself lucky.
Back to top Go down
https://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 am

Greetings,

Soldiers of Fortune was late finding out about this contest, but we are interested in contributing to anything that promotes the Fallen Earth Community. I have sent in a request to our Guild Leader to have SoF support the Atlas and am expecting a reply soon. If approved I have no doubt that our crafters could contribute an Interceptor, Improved fuel, or at least some level 164 armors to prizes.

As we're late learning of all this it will take a little time to get things together on our end, if its approved. Could you please give some information on how the prizes are being handled and the contest conducted?

Lt. Angel MacBride

Soldiers of Fortune
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 am

each contributor has been allocated 2 days typically.

Day 1 of the contest (the smaller of the two days) is some type of easy contest... a password gotten by visiting your site or a /enter type contest... something simple.

Day 2 can be a bit more involved... a screenshot contest, a caption contest... still simple but a bit more involved usually requiring a tad bit of effort. You may designate what type of contest you want if you like.

It can't be anything too complicated for me to run, but if you want an in-game event, that's possible but would have to be wholly run by you. Timing is an issue as people will be slotted in... i'm not expecting many more entries, so dates would probably be 26th (thanksgiving) & 27th.

If more than one additional clan, we may have some flexibility on timing. can also swap out for FE's days too and would probably prefer that so the contest finishes with them.
Back to top Go down
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 am

Alright, let me catch up with my Clan Leader, and see what we can get cooking.

Lt. MacBride
Back to top Go down
Thomas Gallant

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am

We should be able to supply some very good items, once we get the OK from our clan leader me and the other crafters will be be the ones who will be work on making the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 am

we look forward to it... do you have a preference for dates... it must be consecutive but we can flip the FE dates of 24th & 25th or you can keep the 26th and 27th.

I doubt we'll get more contributors but if we do, there may be more flexibility.
Back to top Go down
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:48 am

Soldiers of Fortune will be contributing to the Atlas contest. We're going to be offering two contests, The first remains as yet undecided, but we will be offering the winner their choice of any of the non-faction 164 one-piece armors.

The Second contest is going to be a Cross country motorcycle race from Sector 1 to Sector 3 and the main prize will be an Interceptor and a ton of improved Fuel! So we hope everyone will be fueling their bikes, sharpening their blades, and loading there shotguns because anything could happen from start to finish.

As far as dates, I'm divided as to whether it would be better to host it before Thanksgiving, or right after.
Back to top Go down
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 am

We have decided, if its still available, we would like the 24th and the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

MacBride wrote:
We have decided, if its still available, we would like the 24th and the 25th.

I work on getting the ad updated tonight to add you.

edit: so new ending schedule would be

24 & 25 SoF
26 & 27 FE
28 & 29 DD (possibly) can flip with FE dates
Back to top Go down
Cain Abel

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Decisive Conflict is definatley down for the 28th / 29th

Right this second we got a warlord suit and a kaibab forest complete book to add in to the prizes. More to come as soon as i can get ahold of more of our clan's crafters Very Happy

Do we need to come up with a graphic for this? It isnt a problem just need to know ^.^

Atleast one of the contests will be a naked prize fighting boxing event for multiple level ranges. Most likely chips will be awarded with this.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 pm

I would like to have some type of clan graphic logo... size 'was' about 400x 90 but it's really more like 400 x 80 now due to me adding a silly red bar along the bottom of the main banner to tie it together... just didn't look right without it.

Preferably a black background or transparant. look at the main atlas site and you can see RSS's banner live. and just plan something to fit in that box area where there logo is.

There's plenty of time tho.
Back to top Go down
Cain Abel

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:12 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:24 am

Here is the Contest info for Soldiers of Fortune November 25 Event.

Soldiers of Fortune is proud to sponsor Fallen Earths’ first road rally. On November 25th at 6pm central -6GMT, all riders will meet outside the garage in Mumford in Sector 1, riders will on the start signal race to Sector 3 to a location that will be revealed minutes before the race begins. Riders are free to take any route to the destination, use any short cut, and any weapon to achieve victory. The first qualified Rider to the finish line wins an interceptor and a ton of Improved Fuel.

Rules:

1. All riders must use motorcycles, no other vehicle will be accepted, and riders may not change vehicles.

2. The route has been timed, we know the minimum time on the route, anyone beating that time will be disqualified; it will be assumed you used an interceptor to shave off time.

3. You MUST be registered before the race, anyone who has not registered 24 hours before the race is ineligible to win.

4. Anyone starting early will be disqualified.

5. A Screen shot will be taken 1 minute before the race, if you finish the race and are not in the screen shot it will be assumed you started early and are disqualified.

6. If the server crashes or the starting line, or finish line area crashes the race will be rescheduled. All other crashes will not invalidate the race.

7. No member of Soldiers of Fortune may enter as we are hosting the event.

Soldiers of Fortune is not responsible for the actions of any clan, group, or individual, who interferes with riders on the race. Nor are we responsible for Lag, loss of personal property, ammunition expenditures, landmines, ambushes, or mutant attacks. Some of you will simply not survive this race, accept it.

To register you can go to the Soldiers of Fortune website here,

http://www.soldiersoffortune.info/
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:42 am

thanks sof, i will update later today after sleep with many updates for all contests

for future participants, i'd prefer to keep it to one day.

I'm gonna lose patience after a month of full contests and hard on attention.

All are still welcome but i'd like to finish up sometime too! (please save me)

A single day contest would be great with a very simple entry contest that can be run and administered in 23 hours.

2 days are still avail for all, but it's got to end sometime!

LOL didn't think i'd ask for that request ever.

Nah, keep em coming... it's good for the community.
Back to top Go down
MacBride

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 am

I deeply apologize for the lateness of this posting, but we have been exceedingly busy of late. Our finial contest for the 24th will be a propaganda contest. The winner must submit a piece of propaganda about SoF, it can be Positive or Negative. I have posted several example from previous works we have done. all works must be of a non-vulgar nature. If someone is confused as to what that means it means a Catholic Nun ought to be able to read it without having a heart attack.

SoF will be hosting the Great Motorcycle Race in Mumford at 6pm Central -6GMT on the 25th. We are very excited about this and are looking forward to rewarding the winner.

The Propaganda contest will close at the end of the week.

BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! Helldivers

BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! Wonderfuldays

BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! 749afdad1d337a5e
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm

can we clarify... are you wanting them to submit an edited picture like those above.. do you want them to change the caption on those specific pictures? can they submit a tagline only?

Please clarify. i'll try to get hold of you in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!   BONUS DAYS:  For latecomer, but important contributions! Empty

Back to top Go down

BONUS DAYS: For latecomer, but important contributions!
Page 1 of 1