Globaltech ATLAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Some Melee questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flawed_Tactics

Some Melee questions Empty
PostSubject: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey all, Im new to FE looking to get some melee questions ansewered so here goes:

1. I heard Melee was bugged or something at the moment and is not viable is that true?

2. How does Melee fair in PvP with all those rifles and pistola's?

3. I want to go Melee but do I "Need" to take some form of ranged weapons to be effective? If so what might be a good choice?

4. I have seen people shoot on horse back but can you Melee on horseback as well?

If anyone can help me ansewer some of these Id appreciate it. I'm not after the "best" and trying to Power Game I just want to be viable and have some imput in the complex game Very Happy

Thanks all,

Flawed
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Flawed_Tactics wrote:
Hey all, Im new to FE looking to get some melee questions ansewered so here goes:

1. I heard Melee was bugged or something at the moment and is not viable is that true?

2. How does Melee fair in PvP with all those rifles and pistola's?

3. I want to go Melee but do I "Need" to take some form of ranged weapons to be effective? If so what might be a good choice?

4. I have seen people shoot on horse back but can you Melee on horseback as well?

If anyone can help me ansewer some of these Id appreciate it. I'm not after the "best" and trying to Power Game I just want to be viable and have some imput in the complex game Very Happy

Thanks all,

Flawed

1)Melee works as far as I know. It is a viable build and melee inflict the most damage at lower levels typically.
2)unable to comment as I don't pvp. It is designed so that if ranged can take them out before melee gets to them, they win... if melee gets to them, they are dead basically.
3)You don't need ranged at all, but it's wise to have something. You don't need to skill it up.. as you level you get advancement in it automatically so don't spend ap...but it's a good idea to have a peashooter to pull one out a group.
4)you cannot melee on horseback.
Back to top Go down
https://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
Flawed_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Excellent and Thanks a Ton Global!
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Using rifels as Global sayed is wise to pull a target away from a group. But thers also a downside to rifels, you get -60 melee defense if you have equipped some sorta range weapon, so if you are hammering on a player or a NPC with a riffel equipped, you can see a huge damage difference!
Back to top Go down
don4ben5

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 pm

I was thinking that having a rifle on your back (equiped) was ok.(no -60 melee)
Having a rifle in your hands (weilded) was when you got your -60 melee.
Please if I'm wrong shoot me down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Muhahah im gonna shoot ya down! Razz No your right, i wasnt a 100% clear with that answer im sorry but yes, you have to have the weapon physically in your hands to have it "equipped" Smile The -60 melee does not apply when the weapon is on your back.
Back to top Go down
Running Bear

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 pm

thanks flash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Melee questions   Some Melee questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Melee questions
Page 1 of 1