HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Share | 

Apocalyptic Choppers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixx

PostSubject: Apocalyptic Choppers   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

The other day I was messing around in photoshop and thought to myself, "I wonder how many people are editing their FE screenshots?". So I thought it might be fun to hold a little competition to see what other players are coming up with.

Rules?:
As long as it involves a screenshot of Fallen Earth, do whatever you want. It doesn't have to be photoshop either. Any kind of photo editing will be accepted. So if you're a MS Paint fan, have at it Smile

Prizes?:
Well I don't have much but the winner will receive 50 blue chips

When?:
All entries must be turned in by the end of January 31 2010.

If you have any questions about the contest just send me mail via in-game mailer to "Fixx".
http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/14/74/04/79/fixxha13.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Choppers   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 am

based upon the player volume and levels, I'd only expect 0, 1, 2 or at a stretch 3 entrants.

This is a contest that is very limited. The /comment to enter contests we ran had only 30 entrants at max.. several at quite a few less.

Any contest that requires effort will be poorly attended. It makes for a bad contest but those who do enter often give good results.

The atlas is not in a position to sponser or host any contests ourselves atm.. we blew a big was as we gave away 8 or 9 dune buggies in the november contest...and when we say 'we', we really mean I.

We would happily host/advertise any contest with decent rewards.. but this, as is, isn't one of them.

It's a good idea though and I wish we could pursue it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net

Apocalyptic Choppers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1