HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Share | 

looking for more secondary opinions on build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeViLmAn0

PostSubject: looking for more secondary opinions on build   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Greetings and evening to all on the boards. i Tried asking this on the official forums but for some reason the thread vanished, was "moved" . this happened to me once in the past as well. well i had a rough concept of a build i was working on to follow in game. Im primarily a pve player, and i prefer to do my own crafting. The build i am working on trying to see if its workable at later lvls is essentially a very casual hybrid setup. Melee is the primary combat focus generally. Though lately in my very early lvls ive been enjoying using my xbow and zipguns along with melee in various situations. So far the build is only a concept and still a work in progress, etc. So i was hoping to get some friendly opinions from other players, especially if there are others attempting such a thing. Im not concerned with maxing as many stats/skills as i can get nor am i concerned with the skill cap items u can gain. I find the setup im going for will be fun for my gameplay experience with a bit of mild support from a few chosen mutation pathes to added flavor.
so here is the link to what i had thus far
http://www.globaltechplanner.info/#2D00C80012131514121C0A370A380A00403D420000000B001400000000139
thanx in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: looking for more secondary opinions on build   Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 pm

The build post you made in the official forums was moved out of the yellow to a more appropriate red forum. If you are a subscriber, you can view the Red (subscriber only) forums. You must simply link your account on the forums to view the reds.

see this thread
http://forums.fallenearth.com/fallenearth/showthread.php?t=20018
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
DeViLmAn0

PostSubject: Re: looking for more secondary opinions on build   Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am

i dont have the option anywherein my account page to link them. It seems to already show my forum handle listed. So i assumed it was already linked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for more secondary opinions on build   

Back to top Go down

looking for more secondary opinions on build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1