HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Share | 

Please advertise your own contests in the Official forums!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Please advertise your own contests in the Official forums!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am

The atlas, while we are trying, has little time to advertise your own, individual contests, in the forums.... spread the word about what your are offering and your contest.

Please check the posts i've made here on the atlas regularly to make sure they are in-tune with your ideas. I can fix stuff before a contest starts but it's hard afterwards if you wanted something different... if you very much want something specific and i haven't acknowledged it, please speak up.

If i've posted something wrong, also please speak up...

New contests usuallly will be posted about midnight on the starting day.. well 12:01 am. If you want to reiterate anything, please create a new thread. I would love confirmations and something that stands out about what you want.

As a first contest this is a learning experience and I promise all these lessons learned early will be implemented for next year... hopefully for the remainder of the contest.. but please bear with me as I am just one person too.

PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY ON THE MAIN SITE AND MAKE SURE YOUR CONTEST INFORMATION IS CORRECT!

I've posted some teasers to in-game events, so please doublecheck them too (in the upper left corner with linkies to more detailed information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net

Please advertise your own contests in the Official forums!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1