HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Share | 

Thanks to all contributors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Thanks to all contributors   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 am

I know things have been somewhat shakey in this contests development... I haven't given very clear direction on what was wanted at times but that was because I didn't know what is wanted. This has been a great learning experience and next years (and you all better be back!) will be much smoother.

This started as a whim which I initially thought would be dismissed from initial lack of interest... but it grew.. and grew and grew...

ANY concerns you have or any special requests.. please post here.

I think this will be a great community event. I also think i'm gonna be drinking everyday... but...

So, if i forget later, let me thank you all now for participating and supporting this for the community, for yourselves and for the ATLAS.

Contests next year will be very delineated... prize and specify contest from OPTIONS (special request still always considered).

My main goal is to make all of you happy and run a good contest.

But at least the ad is pretty Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
jleysack

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to all contributors   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 pm

All the MG member that participated had fun let us know if you need more participation from MG Thanks! Justin (The Sack, MG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.militarygaming.net

Thanks to all contributors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1