Globaltech ATLAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

ATLAS Mega Contest

Go down 
+3
Gonazz
RedCow
Globaltech ATLAS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Originally posted on the forums:

The ATLAS will shorty be hosting a contest for valuable prizes and winnings.

What the ATLAS needs is those valuable prizes and winnings. We are putting up ourselves a dune buggy.

We are as yet unsure of the exact format of the contest but want to start getting donations.... specifically clan donations which will be recognized on the ATLAS as a contributor. The actual contest is expected to take place in 2-3 weeks.

We hope that this can be the first community launched version of a contest.

We hope that many clans and organizations will offer prizes (links will be provided to the fansite/clansite you choose to recognize the sponsors).

We hope that all clans will participate and be recognized for their support of FE and the ATLAS.

Now, those are a lot of hopes and dreams but they can come true in supporting the game if clansites wish.

Anyone can contribute to the prize pool. Those orgs doing so will recieve special recogniztion on the ATLAs and can have their site featured.

Join in the the fun and have your clan/site advertised and being a contributor to the first annual ATLAS Mega-Contest.

The ATLAS is also exploring corporate sponsors, but we don't have anything definite yet, though it does look promising.

Help us help you.

Together, we can help build this game (and get your clan name out).

Join me in contributing!

~Large Marge
Globaltech ATLAS
Back to top Go down
https://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Now, things got off to a slow start but interest is building.

i didn't think it would get off the ground and this was a tester... but it seems to have promise and building interest.

The original premise was a 'mega' contest. One big bash. I'm not so sure that is the best direction to go in as contributors would kind of be relegated to contributors instead of being really featured.

the ATLAS averages about 10-14k hits per day. What I would propose is a prelaunch period replacing our main banner with an advert for all the clans and advertising the contest. The purpose of the contest is not only FE community promotion but also ATLAS promotion and your clansite promotion.

I'd propose to spread it over several days... a weeklong contest preferable offering a featured clan contribution per day.. something roughly equivalent to a dune buggy value each day. those not able to do that much would be featured and possibly combined with others groups to share a day.

I'm putting up a dune buggy and another clan is as well it seems. I'd probably like to focus on big ticket items for contributions or 'packages'... like a complete armor set or a max weapon of choice with a ton of ammo to go with it.

Current thoughts are (and these are just thoughts, i'm not dictating):

Offering a weeklong promotion (or longer) with a daily prize(s). We have 3 dune buggies (ourselves and a clan donation) that seem likely, plus expressed interest from other groups. It can even be planned to 'build' in level of prizes to whatever grand prize.

The daily contest will feature hopefully a 'banner' takeover of the site by the sponsoring clan... prominently featuring your clan name in recognition of your contributions for that day... it'd be really "your" contest for the day.

Prizes would have to be delivered in advance of the contest.. in about 2-3 weeks time, though understandably, packages can't... especially custom packages ala rifle/pistol/melee.

We would hope for fe sponsorship as well in them providing prizes but simply can't guarantee that.

So we must work within our means.

So, if we go the weeklong route, it means multiple daily contests... I dislike simple /enter contest type contests and prefer something centered around a simple but accesible goal for those participating.

General guidelines might be something like submitting a picture to be voted upon (sunset, how the hell did i get my horse there?) These would be prelaunched in advance so people could work on that over time but the voting day would be 'your' featured day.

Perhaps a simple 'scavenger hunt'.. what's the name of the npc at xxxx,yyyy location?

Perhaps just find a simple 'password' on the atlas site.

Perhaps a simple /enter entry even.

Perhaps a Trivia Quiz like the one here and the winner erm... wins.

Perhaps getting people to register for a forum with a random die roll (have to be closely coordinated if not on the atlas.)

Perhaps getting people to register for GoogleFollow like on my site.

How about a password contest... where everybody must go to your site to get the 'password' to enter and then email it as their entry? It gets people both looking at your site and the atlas and is in direct purpose of contests which are self-promotion but also community promotion???

The core concepts though are that any contest needs to be accessible for a newb and advanced player alike, easy to enter with minimal effort, but some effort is encouraged.

These are just ramblings and 'thinking out loud' ideas.

Alternatively, we could just have a big bash around a single contest theme.

I find that possible and very doable and easier... but also limiting in featuring all contributors, extending the promotion from one big day to many big days, and having people 'pop in once' to enter but not notice all the contributors.

Just random thoughts again.. input is appeciated.
Back to top Go down
RedCow

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Wasteland News is a pretty poor group atm. We are mostly lower levels from Wolves of War and Im the richest one sitting on about 3 red haha.

What we CAN do is get a perma-banner that links to the contest info on our side bar. We may only be getting 1k hits a day (with 600 of them not being referred from links) but that is still quite a bit compared to some other FE sites.

I can bring this up with the Wolves and see if they can contribute.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:38 pm

RedCow wrote:
Wasteland News is a pretty poor group atm. We are mostly lower levels from Wolves of War and Im the richest one sitting on about 3 red haha.

What we CAN do is get a perma-banner that links to the contest info on our side bar. We may only be getting 1k hits a day (with 600 of them not being referred from links) but that is still quite a bit compared to some other FE sites.

I can bring this up with the Wolves and see if they can contribute.

ANYTHING can be worked out. Adverts and promotions are good too! Do you have any ability to craft items if provided the resources... particularly vehicles? Time is a bigger issue than money so to speak.
Back to top Go down
RedCow

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Most I could do is a door prize of a few thousand bullets. I believe the pack leaders in Wolves may be discussing something
Back to top Go down
Gonazz

Gonazz

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 am

As a fan of GTA and Canyon Trader's efforts that bring much to the FE community, Fist of the Empire is happy to support the ATLAS Mega Contest. You can contact me at will to discuss specifics but I am working with our logistics crew (Fistwerks) right now to come up with some nifty donations.

First thoughts:

One end game weapon of the winners choice with 5k ammo (If you need it in advance maybe a Peerless or one of those nifty Hellfire Shotguns?)

One set of end game armor (Slaughter might be a popular choice)

FoE will also offer high end crafting cues if GTA would like.

Let me know your thoughts, but you have our full support so don't be shy. We will continue to promote GTA on our private wiki (new full-version should be up in a week or so) and I personally love the idea of the screenshot contest or something as opposed to a /enter contest.

/salute

Gonazz
Fallen Earth MSC CDR
Fist of the Empire
Back to top Go down
Neutrillium

Neutrillium

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

As we’ve discussed on the FE forums, The Republic of the Silver Sun (RSS) is fully behind this contest. It is great to see the Fallen Earth community come together. A big thank you to the Atlas Staff for putting this together.

The Republic of the Silver Sun is currently offering three prizes; a Dune Buggy, a Motorcycle, and 1,000 rounds of ammo (winner's choice of standard ammo types). This could be used as a daily 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards, or they could go into some sort of prize pool, depends on how the contest shapes up. Preferably it is a multi-day contest with our clan sponsoring one of the days.

We’d like to see part of the contest involve players submitting their best screen shot of the FE moon along with the answer to a question. The question would be based on our clan’s lore. Players would be directed to our web site where they will be able to easily answer the question with just a bit of reading.

Please let me know what sort of banners and images you will need from our clan. (Vertical or horizontal, dimensions, how many different images?)

Thanks again for promoting the community!

-Nex Altrad
Republic of the Silver Sun
(sig to follow when I get the chance)
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Sounds great and wow!

The graphics need to be primarily horizontal and will replace the 'globaltech' are (the whole left side). The ATLAS logo will be greatly reduced to a smaller icon still situtated on the right.

I'll have details on that hopefully in a bit.

The more I think about it, the more i'd rather run a 3 day contest per group. The reason being that it can be very labor intensive to followup on entries, particularly picture entries.. perhaps 2 days for the submissions and a final day of voting?

More feature time for the org and then move on to the next contest/group??!?

For picture entries, all can be posted but i'd prefer the clan whittle them down to a voting group to pick a winner from. Then some polling software like polldaddy to pick the winner. It does log ip's and only lets you vote once but obviously this can still be 'gamed'. Or the winners can be simply chosen by the clan. All is flexible and what one clan does is fine.. it doesn't have to be the same as any other individual contest.

Items don't really need to be delivered beforehand for established groups... it's your rep on the line too but for very new groups, this may be required just to ensure reliability.

Any thoughts and input is helpful!
Back to top Go down
Neutrillium

Neutrillium

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 am

My clan mates have come up with a great way to kick off this contest with an RP event. The Silver Sun 500.

This would be a race on Saturday Nov 7th starting at the tower we call our S1 base and going to a destination we are selecting. The races would run throughout the day judged by our members (and those of GTA?). Races would be in heats for ATV, Horses, and Motorcycles. The winner of each vehicle type would get 1k-2k of ammo. We may also offer winners a custom sig graphic they can use for bragging rights.

We're also offering a free can of gas to the first XX Dune Buggies and/or Interceptors that show up and spend some time in our classic car show. We won't have Buggy and Interceptor races as they're not many out there, but it will be cool to have them around. And during the contests we'd talk up the GTA contest and web site!

RSS will handle the details, all we ask of GTA is help publicizing this and we'd love for you to be there during the race if possible.

Let me know what you think.

-Nex Altrad

BTW, my sig is not showing up in the GTA forums? Is this just me, or are they blocked? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

I like this idea of an event being hosted (separate but inclusive as a tie-in) as a kickoff. Adverts of course would be ran.

The 7th is a saturday which is a good day for stuff. As a kickoff event, you would be first and everything would be 'pushed' back behind you by adjusting the schedule.

That's about 2 1/2 weeks from today. That allows plenty of time for pre-advertising the contest overall, ads for sponsors and general getting shit together like graphics (i primarily use an ancient, but effective program for my graphics designed for banners but do need to restore some fonts especially both used in our own banner!).

Newcomer contributors also can be finalized and can be slotted in between perhaps and just extending the end date out.

If anyone has timing issues or preferences, let me know and we can see what we can do.

I'm playing with http://sproutinc.com/solution/sprout-engage/ to see about a billboard ad for it that is embeddable but no promises, it seems to take a lot of original art which i could bang out in a day though once I have all the details and create something worthy hopefully (if it sucks, it wouldn't see the light of day). Some modifications would be done to the site to include sidebar ads for the contest and sponsors.. winners lists.. the main banner being altered to reflect clan days.

I am completely open to ideas

What I do know that I want to include is:

• changing main banners to reflect clan sponsors featuring the clan with still a small atlas logo and the overall name of the contest (now tentatively called 'days of shiva'.. replacing the current globaltechatlas.info banner
  • first annual designation.. this may be a small contest in comparison to later years, but each would be in november by designation
  • The main post will always reflect the contest sponsor during the duration of the contest period with all the details of the contest
  • The rotating flash banner (the big banner, will feature the contest as the first slide at least, probably with followup slides perhaps)
  • Sidebars will include simple graphical banners with links to your sites for sponsors//a logo with a black background (or transparant)
  • Sidebar link to list of winners
  • a posted ruleset that will include basic details but also a clause to say no clans or the atlas is held responsible and this is basically a fun contest with the best of intentions and will be run fairly but EVERYTHING is subject to change and no guarantee of prizes and no cash value.. basically a cya notice (no suing the atlas please or you clans). Basically, we will try to execute this as indicated but if any mistakes are made you hold us completely harmless in a legal sense. Though I think if mistakes are made it would be in our best interest to rectify... it our reputations on the line.

I dont' expect mistakes to be made though and expect it to run smoothly as planned. Just again, a cya

I would like to avoid anything very technically and legally specific as those can be challenged but if anyone knows some good premade rules that'd be good but otherwise i plan to spin it as a community event in the rules and be very very loose in legalese. No promises whatsoever, not even in proize redemption, though every intention is made to fulfill as indicated. This is important to me as the atlas is technically a business and we have to file all earnings from the atlas (though that first irs filing will show massive losses Very Happy Legal stuff sucks.

Basically it would read as "we offer this contest for fun and no promises of prizes or awards are guaranteed, though we fully intend to deliver. You shall hold harmless and indemnify the atlas and all clan contributors from losses, real or actualized. No prize is guaranteed and everything is subject to change including cancellation of contest at any time before or after awards choosing.

Again, completely cya and it may cause a bit of a stir in the community amongst rabble rousers, but I will include a personal description of why it is being posted explaining what it means.

With the groups currently involved, i'd possibly prefer you deliver/mails the prizes yourself... with screenshots/fraps as proof. (again cya, you never know what some people might try to pull)

This is more seemless and puts less burden on me to deliver goods (though I'd probably still require it for unknown, new and unrecognized clans)
Back to top Go down
WhFunk

WhFunk

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 am

So after some discussion with Gonazz and our crafting wing (Fistwerks) we have decided what Fist of the Empire would like to provide. In keeping with what we as FoE believe in-game our item/s will be a voucher for End-Game weapons+ammo+repair kits to encourage more conflict. However this will not allow us to provide the items ahead of time since we will be giving the winner a choice to suit their class. But we can provide a 24 hour guarantee of deliver (most likely less time) since we have a healthy stock pile.

Another item which we can provide is a Slaughter Set+Slaughter Helm or Warlord Set+Warlord Helm once again users choice based on their class.

Please let me know if this will be acceptable or if we need to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fistoftheempire.com
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:55 am

The 'deliver in advance' was a roughly construed idea moreso meant to weed out fake clans or insolvent ones. I'd accept Bubbas's Real Pit BBQ Club as a contriubtor of 12 Interceptors for sure... but i think i'd need to see them first.

Well established and populated clans need not meet this requirement at all of predelivery.

It's your reputation if you don't deliver (as well as mine) but i'd be willing to trust in ya'll Very Happy

For custom items especially, i certainly understand they can't be crafted in advance.

I'd prefer that most contributors mail their items directly to winners rather than going through me (but strongly suggest you make a fraps of it to prevent later slander)

For those crafted items.. i'd suggest a week delivery time after ordering by the winner to allow for some 'guaranteed' time but also let you get it there much sooner... over deliver to them sooner and they are even happier. deliver late and they are tarnished.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:02 am

can you rate those items in comparison to a basic dune buggy?

I simply do not know what they are worth or how to value them. I would like to keep the 3 on par with at least a dune buggy value... but i don't have any concept of a full max armor set.

I have too little knowledge to know what it's worth.. to me it's like offering a zip gun of some uber level... I know it's good but not sure how good it is.
Back to top Go down
Neutrillium

Neutrillium

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am

Globaltech ATLAS wrote:

What I do know that I want to include is:

• changing main banners to reflect clan sponsors featuring the clan with still a small atlas logo and the overall name of the contest (now tentatively called 'days of shiva'.. replacing the current globaltechatlas.info banner
  • first annual designation.. this may be a small contest in comparison to later years, but each would be in november by designation
  • The main post will always reflect the contest sponsor during the duration of the contest period with all the details of the contest
  • The rotating flash banner (the big banner, will feature the contest as the first slide at least, probably with followup slides perhaps)
  • Sidebars will include simple graphical banners with links to your sites for sponsors//a logo with a black background (or transparant)
  • Sidebar link to list of winners
  • a posted ruleset that will include basic details but also a clause to say no clans or the atlas is held responsible and this is basically a fun contest with the best of intentions and will be run fairly but EVERYTHING is subject to change and no guarantee of prizes and no cash value.. basically a cya notice (no suing the atlas please or you clans). Basically, we will try to execute this as indicated but if any mistakes are made you hold us completely harmless in a legal sense. Though I think if mistakes are made it would be in our best interest to rectify... it our reputations on the line.

I dont' expect mistakes to be made though and expect it to run smoothly as planned. Just again, a cya

We are working on the banners and media package. It will mention this is the first annual contest. We should provide artwork this weekend. Amend it as needed and send it to me for review. Alternatively, if you have Atlas or Contest media (or words) you want incorporated, just let me know.

Our prizes should be done early next week and we'll supply you the screenshots. RSS has been around for some time, but it only helps to put you at ease. And again, GTA is the genius behind this contest. Smile

BTW, where is my sig? I blame the alcohol....
Back to top Go down
WhFunk

WhFunk

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Current Market Prices: *updated after server up* (rough guess these may be a little high for our stuff server is down so i cant check AH)

basic motorcycle 70b
basic dune buggy - 2r-3r
electric motorcycle 3r-5r

(this stuff is way over valued, the mats list isn't so bad except pistols)
Peerless Eradicator 3r-3.5r
.50 t&c rifle 2r-3r
164 pistols - 2.5r-3.5r (and you need 2)
Slaughter set + helm 8r-10r

If you add in the ammo+repair kits its worth more but i have no idea how much. Also add in the ammo for ranged weapons. A melee person would get more repair kits to make up the difference or maybe even 2x1hander + 1x2 hander.

For armor it would include about 20 repair kits more/less also. The repair kits are much lower then the weapons ones.

I can PM you the mats list and you can make your own educated guess if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fistoftheempire.com
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:28 pm

no, that's good. I just wanted an idea of worth.

I know vehicles are easy relatively to build, but the books are a pain in the ass. I suspect, but do not know that other crafts are similar.

I never crafted in beta so this whole crafted items is new to me... just like a real newb.

So it's well on par and quite better than a basic dune buggy.

a pic might be great to help promote too!

I do want to get together some 'figure' of what the total contest is worth. Though i know it's hard as people haven't mostly advanced to those levels, most not even a dune buggy, It's a good advertising figure to say 3 million in chips value or whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
USMCLuke

USMCLuke

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:13 pm

As stated before, MilitaryGaming.net (MG) is supporting you on this. We're planning on donating a cargo motorcycle as soon as our crafters complete it.

Thanks,

Lucas O. Wilson
Back to top Go down
http://www.militarygaming.net
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 pm

That's great!

For single item contests, i'd probably like to do a /enter contest.

It's simply gawd awful easier to do rahter than pics and stuff.

I'm up for it if you really want something special or unique as a contest, but simplicity is best.

I'm considering offering a $40 gamestop card I have had laying around for ages as one of the prizes.. or perhaps just buying a box version from gstop if i can find one and offering that or just the code even.

Think i'd prefer the game itself as a prize. Hopefully they will just want the code... and not the icky box. I want the icky box. Shocked I dislike giving away a gamecard to use for somebody to buy a console game *icky* and least I can force the prize to be a FE game.

While I am cheap, I can take an advance on our atlas earnings (that we won't get for 2 months).
Back to top Go down
RedCow

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Wolves of War will be tossing in a S1 Omnibus as a prize.

WLN will get our adverts up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Dairuka

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 am

After having been asked, The Awakened Order has managed to work together as a clan on this project.

As such, we've managed to pool together the following to donate to the contest:

• 1 Electric Motorcycle (5 Red)
  • 1 Convoy Buggy (5 Red)
  • 1 Warlord Gear (10 Red)
  • 25 Ragged Kevlar (2.5 Red - 5 Red)
  • 10 Frayed Kevlar (4 Red)
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Dairuka wrote:
After having been asked, The Awakened Order has managed to work together as a clan on this project.

• 1 Convoy Buggy (5 Red)

Holy mother lode of crafter goodiness!

Thanks for participating. It's much more than I could have hoped for and really puts this whole contest over the top.

I didn't expect nearly so much when I sent you the invite to participate and help out.

(course, you are a crafter clan as i understand mostly... so.... )

but ... but... damn.
Back to top Go down
Dairuka

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 am

Globaltech ATLAS wrote:
Dairuka wrote:

• 1 Convoy Buggy (5 Red)

Holy mother lode of crafter goodiness!

Thanks for participating. It's much more than I could have hoped for and really puts this whole contest over the top.

I didn't expect nearly so much when I sent you the invite to participate and help out.

(course, you are a crafter clan as i understand mostly... so.... )

but ... but... damn.

We're not really a crafter clan, we're Lightbearer. Wink

Would've been more, but we were asked at the last minute and had to really pool together.

Our contest will be an in game scavenger hunt. I'll hammer out some details and rules on my site's front page after you tell me what date/time you think would be best for us to host our portion of the contest.
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Hah, see how much I know about clans?

I mostly see you logos reading the forums but haven't time enough myself to keep up on everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATLAS Mega Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATLAS Mega Contest   ATLAS Mega Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLAS Mega Contest
Page 1 of 1