Globaltech ATLAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

A Stupid tech-support question about the site...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scenario_Nerd

Scenario_Nerd

A Stupid tech-support question about the site... Empty
PostSubject: A Stupid tech-support question about the site...   A Stupid tech-support question about the site... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 pm

O.K. I know I am going to sound like an idiot here, but why do the "Done, but with errors on page" & "Error on page" messages come up when I enter the main GlobaltechATLAS site? Here, on the forum pages it just says "done" and there's no little icon, which is what actually brought it to my attention.
I'm not an idiot...I swear I'm not! I just haven't spent much serious time on the internet in the last ten years & in the last 6mo or so I've bought two new computers and finally packed up the old paperweight that was running Win2000. scratch
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

A Stupid tech-support question about the site... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid tech-support question about the site...   A Stupid tech-support question about the site... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:09 pm

The short answer is "i don't know".

The long answer is "I do not know".

Everything appears fine for me in both firefox and explorer, though I do 'design' for firefox. Some of the spacing can appear a bit off in explorer. Older explorer versions do not recognize some of the color coding for text so if you are seeing alot of gold text in the main posts, that's why... most text should be white or gray.

I suspect if you aren't using the most current version of either it may register some 'errors'. I've had other reports but have been unable to track down what it is or even really understand why it's happening. I doubt I'd be able to fix it even if I found the problem.

My best advice is to simply ignore it. I do... well, reports of it anyways Razz

If you are seeing any visual problems with the site though, please let me know. If there is a codemonkey around, perhaps they might know a bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net

A Stupid tech-support question about the site...
Page 1 of 1