Globaltech ATLAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
These forums are for the discussion of Globaltech ATLAS content including maps, guides, apps and general discussion.

Congrats on the new forums

Go down 
+2
Globaltech ATLAS
Aika Tears
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyrmslay

Congrats on the new forums Empty
PostSubject: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:29 pm

So cool you guys added forums. I have been using the game sites forums and there needs to be more sections other than the general and a technical problems forum...

Anyway, I plan to post often Smile
Back to top Go down
Aika Tears

Aika Tears

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Wyrmslay wrote:
So cool you guys added forums. I have been using the game sites forums and there needs to be more sections other than the general and a technical problems forum...

Anyway, I plan to post often Smile
there are other section but they come in from the red forums as yellow are pubic and for those yet playing....I think there are people that still cant see the red forums
Back to top Go down
Globaltech ATLAS

Globaltech ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm

hrm... non-registered posting... perhaps I should look into setting up this a bit better affraid These were kinda whipped together quickly and I still can't figure out how to make a sticky.... anyways, welcome and hi. Glad you like the forums here!
Back to top Go down
https://globaltechatlas.forumotion.net
frela

frela

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

I second that, awesome idea to create these forums!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/frelabutterfly
Stinglock

Stinglock

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

Why hello there forums. I spend a bit of time bashing out your player generator and the guides over and over again.
Great work.
Back to top Go down
Papa Sin

Papa Sin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Good looking forum, grats Smile
Back to top Go down
Yima

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 pm

love your website, been a great help for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats on the new forums   Congrats on the new forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats on the new forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Globaltech ATLAS :: ATLAS Forums :: Sector 1 Discussion-
Jump to: